Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hot Date

So last night I had a hot date with the cutest little boy! Brigitte let me keep Barrett for the whole night and he was so much fun. Brien and I went out to eat with him and this little old lady and her husband stopped by our table as they were leaving and asked if he (Barrett) was that good at home, too. Ofcourse he is, we said....ha ha ha Then she said that he sure was a handsome little fellow and that he must take after his parents. I laughed and said that we sure thought he did! Ha!

Part of me was kinda hoping that Barrett would be really fussy and wake up a lot during the night so that I wouldn't be in so much of a hurry to get our own little one. No such luck. Barrett is a perfect baby! He went to sleep about 9pm, woke up around midnight for a quick diaper change and then went right back to sleep until 8 this morning! Who could ask for more?

And his little smile is so irresistable, don't you think?

4 Comments:

Blogger WyldJoker said...

Don't think that one night is the same every night. Or every baby is the same. You may end up with a baby that wakes you up all hours of the night. Naaa. Just kidding. I don't wish the worst on you. I hope you have a bundle of joy that is truely a bundle of joy. Of course all babies are bundles of joy in their parent's eyes. I just hope you get yours soon.

Praying daily

8:00 AM  
Blogger Travis Crow said...

I just tagged you. Read "Seven Things" at my blog for more info.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is the cutest baby in the world! :)

8:34 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

He is very cute. Great restaurant story!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Site Counter